Customer satisfaction has been AMAZING!

I really want to thank the hundreds of people who have given our escape rooms a try.  So far, every review we have received on Trip Advisor has been 5 stars!  Thanks for the feedback and be assured that we will continue working to make your experience as enjoyable as possible.

If you haven't yet made it out to pit your thinking skills against one of our escape rooms, let me cordially invite you to make your reservation now.  If you've never played an escape room anywhere before we strongly recommend that you try "Disarmed" first as it is slightly easier than "Thwarted".  About 40% of the people who try "Disarmed" are successful...the other 60% get blown up by the bomb.  Nearly 30% of those who attempt to best "Thwarted" succeed...the other 70% get brutally executed by the terrorists.

We look forward to entertaining you and your family or friends soon!

Early Success!

So, we've been open now for just over 3 weeks.  We've done no advertising other than start a Facebook page and go live with this website. Yet, in that short time, we've had nearly 200 people try to show their mental prowess by beating either 'Disarmed' or 'Thwarted', our two challenging escape rooms.  Word is definitely getting out and the rooms are getting busier every week!  So far everyone that's played has been impressed by the complexity and attention to detail we've shown in building our rooms.  Almost all of the players have come out a little dazed and confused, but everyone has had a terrific time...many coming back the next day to attempt the 2nd room.  If you are looking for something new to do here in Redding, come on out and give Exit Strategies' escape rooms a go!

Escape Rooms, the latest craze!

Escape Rooms, the latest craze!

Escape Rooms are the latest craze in the amusement industry.  They originated in Japan but quickly spread to the rest of the world.  The first escape room in the United States arrived in San Francisco in 2012.  Since then they have exploded to over 300 escape room operators with over 800 rooms currently in the USA!  We decided it was time to bring the excitement to Shasta County.  Exit Strategies is the latest attraction added to the already busy lineup at Oasis Fun Center.  Now, in addition to all the fun activities that appeal to the kids, we have an activity that will challenge the adults.  So, if you are tired of the standard “dinner and a movie” date, give one of our two escape rooms a try.  We guarantee your brain will be stimulated and are confident you will have a great time!